In order to take care of your bag and ensure its longevity, we recommend you follow these tips :
- Protect your bag from moisture : this could cause irreversible damage to your bag.
- Protect your bag from light and sources of heat, which can alter its color.
- Avoid any contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, or perfumes : these can cause difficult stains to remove.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials that could scratch your leathers and metal parts.
- Remember to put your bag in its pouch when not using it. You can also stuff it with tissue paper to keep its shape.
- Avoid rubbing with dark-colored clothing as much as possible to reduce the risk of color bleeding on to your bag.