In order to take care of your bag and ensure its longevity, we recommend following these tips:
- Protect your bag from moisture: this could cause irreversible damage to your bag.
- Protect your bag from light and sources of heat, which can alter its color.
- Avoid any contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, or perfumes: these can cause stains difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials that could scratch the leather and metal parts.
- Remember to put your bag in its pouch when not using it. You can also stuff it with tissue paper to keep its shape.
- Avoid rubbing with dark-colored clothing as much as possible to reduce the risk of color bleeding onto your bag.